20090621

There are 3 things I pray really hard for everyday

(With the ridiculous idea in my head that more options will make my chances better.  Also, in want order)

1.  For my "fairy tale" ending, or close to it
2.  To take these feelings away
3.  For better to arrive, if it even exists

I had a good talk with my good friend Nathaniel today.  Gosh, I love him!
He shared with me 1 Timothy 6:6 - 6But godliness with contentment is great gain."

What he got out of it was to just be happy with what we have, because God has given us so much.  And the rest is just extra stuff, and amazing stuff.  If you're already happy, you can only be happier.

Someone asked me if I was okay, today.  It always makes me giggle because I think I'm generally always pretty okay.  I even asked, "couldn't you tell?"  He replied, "no.  a lot of people are good at hiding it."  I had to think about it, but if I had to think about it, then obviously it wasn't really the case.  Yeah, in some cases, it is the case (that sounds funny), but... God does amazing things.  A lot of things seemed and still seem so unbearable, but He promised he wouldn't.

Wow, I don't mean to get all Jesus freak on you.  But - sometimes it strikes me how people can-not-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment