20090622

Sob Sob Sob Sob Sob Story

Majority of my blogs seem so sobby and what not.  But - it definitely helps me.  No one is forcing you to read this.  Is anyone even reading this?  I don't really care much.

I'm sure if I were going through some excellent times, this blogspot would be seeing a lot of happier blogs.  But it would make sense that I'm not entirely happy, that some things might be going wrong, so I'll write about it.  There are a lot of things I refrain from saying/blogging, conscious about what I put out there and what I might come off as.  But, when it comes down to it, I really just want to put this down and be able to look back at what I might have gone through, what was going on my life at the time.  My memory can only store so much.  After awhile the specific details that I thought I'd never forget become a blur.

BUT - Just to settle this internal conflict, my next investment:


Red Moleskine Journal!

I cannot waiitttttttt to be over this.  (the mindset I'm trying to take on)  Or of course, for things to get better

Anberlin speaks: "God, if You can hear me out all right - please take these feelings for her inside"

No comments:

Post a Comment